REalyse is seeking a Sales Executive with a passion for technology, processes and driving sales. We are looking for people who can use their abilities to help clients understand how technology can help them more efficiently make decisions, rapidly closing deals in a consultative manner. This means identifying a unique subset of skilled salespeople who are truly invested in their growth and the growth of the REalyse brand.
About the company
Our vision is to transform the world’s most valuable asset class. By making it faster, easier and more efficient for property professionals to determine where, when and what to build.
Using our big data analytics platform, users can save 90% of the time they previously spent on the typical appraisal or investment selection process. This, in turn, can ensure that property companies can increase returns and reduce their risks and costs.
REalyse has been recognised as one of the leading property technology companies in the UK and globally and works with a range of real estate companies across development, lending, consulting and investment.
We believe that real estate is fundamentally connected to almost everything, and that better data leads to better decisions and ultimately happier people.
About the Role
We believe in the challenger model of sales, as we know in today’s environment to be a sales leader, you need to be an expert not only on your product, but on the industry. REalyse will ensure we’re there to train and support you so you can become a successful sales executive.
What you'll do:
- Generate sales revenue.
- Advise prospective clients on how the REalyse platform can improve their business.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities for targeted marketing.
- Take ownership of all aspects of your sales pipeline and related support.
- Represent REalyse with prospects, client partners, third parties, and industry events.
- Partner with the CSM to maximise client satisfaction during implementation.
- Participate in product strategy definition with product team.
- Aid in the recruitment, training and development of future REalyse Senior Sellers.
Ideal Skills & Expertise:
- 4+ Years experience in enterprise, or mid-tier software sales. OR
- 4+ Years experience in real estate with a good network and experience of tech systems
- Clearly demonstrated track record of success.
- Experience of executive level conversations and presenting to senior clients.
- Knowledge of finance or real estate is a plus
- Salesforce, Linkedin, Office 365