REalyse is seeking a Sales Development Representative with a passion for real estate, technology, processes and driving sales. We are looking for people who can use their abilities to help clients understand how technology can help them more efficiently make decisions, increasing lead flow in a consultative manner. This means identifying a unique subset of skilled salespeople who are truly interested in supporting a senior sales executive by generating leads to ensure the growth of REalyse.
About the company
Our vision is to transform the world’s most valuable asset class. By making it faster, easier and more efficient for property professionals to determine where, when and what to build.
Using our big data analytics platform, users can save 90% of the time they previously spent on the typical appraisal or investment selection process. This, in turn, can ensure that property companies can increase returns and reduce their risks and costs.
REalyse has been recognised as one of the leading property technology companies in the UK and globally and works with a range of real estate companies across development, lending, consulting and investment.
We believe that real estate is fundamentally connected to almost everything, and that better data leads to better decisions and ultimately happier people.
About the Role
The main objective of a Sales Development Representative is the qualification and disqualification of potential opportunities for our sales team. Sales Development Representatives set up meetings for sales executives to qualify and convert to opportunities (pipeline). Sales Development Representatives are measured on a specific number of qualified meetings monthly, as well as closed won new business for Contently.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for building, maintaining, and achieving monthly/quarterly pipeline of qualified sales leads.
- Generate conversations with potential buyers via phone and email outreach.
- Familiar with using lead generation tools.
- Conform to best practices for sales development/business development with regards to telephone calls, e-mails, and in-person contact with new prospects.
- Follow up on marketing qualified leads meeting documented SLAs.
- Coordinate meetings with sales executives, and log all activities in our Salesforce CRM.
Who you are:
- 1 to 2 years of sales or customer experience (tech would be nice).
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- You enjoy engaging with prospective clients on the phone and are comfortable adapting to a multitude of audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with an ever-evolving product.
- You have an interest in real estate and how technology can directly influence and grow a business.
- You want to have a direct impact on shaping the growth of our company.
- You see yourself continuing to grow in a sales capacity, earning more responsibility as you create opportunity for the company.