REalyse is seeking a Customer Success Manager who will be the direct connection with our customers to ensure they have success making real estate investment decisions with our platform. Our team has a collaborative spirit and loves to be helpful, meaning you'll be growing with the team as we are constantly looking to improve. The CS team is in many ways the heart of the organization, representing the client perspective and regularly interfacing with every part of the company - from Product to Finance to Marketing and more.
About the company
Our vision is to transform the world’s most valuable asset class. By making it faster, easier and more efficient for property professionals to determine where, when and what to build.
Using our big data analytics platform, users can save 90% of the time they previously spent on the typical appraisal or investment selection process. This, in turn, can ensure that property companies can increase returns and reduce their risks and costs.
REalyse has been recognised as one of the leading property technology companies in the UK and globally and works with a range of real estate companies across development, lending, consulting and investment.
We believe that real estate is fundamentally connected to almost everything, and that better data leads to better decisions and ultimately happier people.
- Strategize, conceive and execute internal processes to streamline and scale customer-success work.
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure successful implementations.
- Track & monitor account status and identify areas of concern.
- Develop application notes to help customers understand actions they need to take to achieve success.
- Identify areas for improvement not only in our products and services, but also in the Customer Success function as a whole. Communicate internally with relevant stakeholders in sales, marketing, product and engineering to make your customer’s lives better.
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle - define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies, identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- 4+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager in a software company real estate with a good network and experience of tech systems.
- Strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services, broadly defined - real estate knowledge is a + .
- Great communication, account management, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong writer and speaker – documents, presentations, webinars and events.
- Organized and systematic with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excellence in analytical thinking, problem solving, communication, delegation, planning & organization and judgment.
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency.
- You share our values and culture.